Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines

I have always been a fan of Valentines Day even when I didn't have a sweety maybe it's just all the hearts every where I couldn't help but feel the LOVE.  Who wouldn't LOVE to stop and smell the flowers everywhere?! Matt has always made me feel so special on Valentines more then any other holiday and is convinced he is going to top last years Valentines dinner. He is way too cute I love his suprises!!

 It will say it will be pretty hard to top being we had an amazing time at Meditrina a small plates and wine bar in Salt Lake City last Valentines Day....the salt and pepper panna cotta with salty carmel sauce is still on my mind!  





The Five Course Valentines Menu from Meditrina 2011 and their wine pairings I enjoyed throughly! 
They always do a special Valentines Menu.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day and can spend it with the ones you LOVE!

1 comment:

skifferhuset said...

Hej Kendra! Hoppas att det funkar att skriva på svenska? Så kul att få en följare från andra sidan "plurret"! Har översatt din blogg och läst lite om vad du grejar med! Ska bli kul att fortsätta följa dig! Kram Iréne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...