Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Open Hand design

Working at the Outdoor retailer show each season here in Utah is always a blast but I always see thing for a season ahead so you can say I'm early for once in my life. I've been waiting to order my coat from prAna since spring since I see the whole line then. I just love it's tone of blue...
But my FAVORITE thing about this time of year is not to buy but to GIVE BACK and prAna with it's Fair-Trade partner Open Hands Design is one my favorite ways to buy gifts during the Holidays. It really is a win win you get to buy adorable unique gifts and are giving back all at the same time. I was such a fan of the Beanies last year and then when they added the Circle Scarf I was in LOVE!Check out prAna's New Open Hand product this year the IKAT Scarf. I just ordered a few for Christmas gifts. For more information about Open Hand Design their products and the amazing programs they have started helping thousands of less fortunate click HERE. Their products not only help a good cause they were made by a good cause. Hey they're super sleek designs too. You really can't go wrong shopping with Open Hands Design this Holiday season.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such pretty scarves! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...