Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Be the Change has a NEW scarf


Such an inspiring and truly helpful program to order from this Christmas!!!


I LOVE the NEW Circle Scarf prAna added to there Be the Change Collection today that I saw while purchasing my beanies. I just ordered it along with a Brown and  a Grey Hand Knit Beanie that I blogged about a couple days ago worth checking out for some Christmas ideas. 


A prAna exclusive, the Circle Scarf is hand knit by villagers 
in Swaziland who are working their way out of poverty. 
Soft acrylic yarns combined with cotton prints create 
unique patterns and a connection to the woman 
who made it: No two are alike.

 

TRUE RELIGION IS HELPING THE WIDOWS AND ORPHANS

They say by 2020 there will be no adults left in Swaziland due to the HIV/AIDS epidemic. We CAN help!

Buy a little help A LOT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...