Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


 I always takes photos of my flowers, unlike drying them you actually can enjoy the beauty over and over again. Flowers make me so happy, here is my beautiful new Phalaenopsis Orchid Matt got me so pretty! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world this Valentines with my little Munchkin Noah and the love of my life I couldn't be happier.

 I hope everyone has an amazing sunny Valentines with the ones they LOVE!  This Valentines Don't forget to tell the ones you love how you really feel.


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it come in." 

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved.

"True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars."







English Roses David Austin Shade David Austin: English Roses For Shade
Being it's the largest Rose buying day of the year I thought I'd share my favorite roses David Austin English Roses the most fragrant roses out there. Not found in florists you need to plant some in your yard this year. Forget about red roses these are so beautiful. Plant a David Austin English Rose and you'll love roses all over again! See David's spring selection HERE


Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...