Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Antique Desk Inspiration


I found a beautiful old Mahogany desk at a yard sale for $5 this fall and I have been contemplating it's color ever since, so I decided on a delicious White. It has been my new favorite color lately.
 Here is a couple before images 



 OK it may be missing a leg and a drawer front needs to be fixed but I see a lost potential in this fun piece of old furniture. It will look great right by my front door when I'm done with it you wait and see.





Here is some inspiration I found:
dens/libraries/offices - Ralph Lauren - Salisbury Point - photo gallery desk lamps  Thanks to DM!  gorgeous!

dens/libraries/offices - office wall shelves exposed brick desk west elm  West Elm office space, 2x2 desk
l




large desk organiser by Karen Shady
A little off track but look how fun you can make a desk organizer with a little glue and some fun paper.
 I need to make one of those so cute!

Love those green shades!
dens/libraries/offices - glossy white modern console table desk wallpaper ghost chair  Desk area in the living room  Glossy white modern desk
dens/libraries/offices - Benjamin Moore - barren plain - office nook white black geometric fabric chair white garden stool white desk silver candle holders


dens/libraries/offices - blue lattice wallpaper red chair white blue striped fabric zebra cowhide rug white bookcases  Erinn Valencich.  gray





























I am inspired and ready to paint it may be winter and snowy outside here in Utah but it makes me stare at all my future projects inside and makes me get on it. I may just need a few warm days in a row. 


I can't wait to show you when it's done.

Images via



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...