Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sundance Day four

Went up to Sundance and got on to the wait list for "Buck" last night but we didn't make it in, they ended up not letting anyoneon the waitlist in. We did get to meet Buck as he was coming into his film. Buck was the Cowboy that inspired the movie "The Horse Whisperer". I also saw him interviewed on Park City T.V. What a neat guy. Wish we could have made it in, but that is part of the fun of Sundance the waiting and all the interesting conversations about films while waiting in line.






The Screening room this year has been a lot more busy I think it's due to a theatre in Park City is getting remodeled so the rotation of films feels better this year then others in the past at the Screening Room. I'm going up today to get on the Wait list for "The Last Mountain" a green Documentary that I believe I will thoroughly enjoy. We will see how it goes.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...