Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Healthier 2012

Breaking in the new year with some new healthier habits. After a long hall of 65lbs I had to lose after my first baby...huh your thinking maybe I should eat less next time. To say the least I am a hungry pregnant women and thats all the excuse I needed.  After the baby and the extra pounds stayed on I was introduced by a college to a Green Tea Product called Pink She said if I drank 2-3 a day in place of my coffee and soda I would simply loss all the extra weight just by switching....

Pink Sparkle by GreenTeaHP
Well of course I was hesitant but being the Healthy Yoga instructor she is she sent me a share kit with 12 other flavors as well and I did end up trying them being they were right in front of me. I tried them for a week for free and I've been hooked ever since. I also have saved money by not wasting money on drinks every day and shaved several inches off my waist. In 2012 I am so in love with the product and it's benefits I now am distributor. So check out my website for super flavorful antioxidant drinks. So simple just add to a icy cold water bottle also great hot.

Shop Green Tea FlavorsHealth Benefits of Green Tea




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...