Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 days of Christmas Simple Abundance

When I was reading the classic Simple Abundance today I saw Sarah Breathnach's 12 days of Christmas and it reminded me of the things that I really want, what sticks with us and matters. I love this book it reminds us of so many things we often forget about in such simple ways. One of my favorite gifts to give might be under your tree this year...





On the first day of christmas, I gave to my true loves:
The gift of my Undiveded Attention
On the second day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of my Enthusiasm
On the third day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Creative Energy
On the fourth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Simple Seasonal Pleasures
On the fifth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Tenderness
On the sixth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Good Cheer
On the Seventh day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Beauty
On the eigth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of communication
On the nineth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Suprise
On the tenth day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Wonder
On the eleventh day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Peaceful Soroundings
On the day of Christmas, I gave my true loves:
The gift of Joy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...