Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Home Garden Delights


I'm not sure which was more fun the Teton Mountains or coming home from the Tetons to a super happy Garden?

 I have been super busy this last week cooking up a storm of veggies Canning Tomatoes, Fresh Heirloom Salsa, Sautéed Beet with delicious Garden Veggies and Caprese Caprese Caprese a clear favorite in our home!

I always reseed through out the early spring and it sure paid off this year. I love always getting several good harvest of Veggies not just all at once. When we got home last week I can sure feel the chill in the air it's time for some hot yummy soup with all my fresh veggies. I'm craving a Carrot Soup I have a ton of beautiful Carrots to use by Renee's Garden of White, Yellow and Orange Carrots it should be lovely I'll keep you posted. I do have Purple carrots too but they make the soup a funky color I prefer them sautéed.

We had a great time and wonderful anniversary. 8 days relaxing in Jackson pictures soon to come...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...