Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Anniversary


Had a wonderful anniversary in Driggs, Idaho where we were staying on our vacation to the Tetons. Driggs is about 30 mins. from Jackson a great quite ski town.
I woke up to hand picked flowers and a Pink gold bracelet
Brunch at the TWR Grill locally operated and all their meat is local grass fed. Our food was super yummy we went there twice couldn't resist and there isn't many options in Driggs. 
Matt and I had the Steak and Eggs Benedict with there flavorful potatoes and Noah loved there fresh banana pancakes. Delicious!

 We went golfing at a local course Targhee Village 
and a delicious dinner at Forage Lounge in Driggs. I had the warmed Kale salad with Beets...amazing sauces with the local Trout. Great service and I loved their simple flat-bread with Basil Olive oil so simple and so yummy! Matt said their steak was delicious too. My husband makes me feel like the most blessed girl in the world I have the most amazing husband I could ever ask for he truly completes me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...