Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bee Hive Love


bee hives 
Row of colorful beehives on forest glade Stock Photo - 3431886

We have finally concluded we need a some Bee friends and we are getting a hive this year. The best thing ever for our garden. Yaay! I know for Utah the Beehive state :) we are about a month late but I am super excited! I have always been a Honey addict and I have a great collection from all over the world, I love it! Honey is one of the most amazing creations and is SO good in so many ways. Now...what color hive to get?
So am I crazy?! 

 100_1944_edited
More on honey and Bees soon to come...

2 comments:

travelkate said...

How interesting! I can't wait to see more...

Isabel Alguacil-paisajista said...

I enjoy so much your blog!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...