Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

On a personal note...Best Friends



We all have that person in our life that knows truly knows us not for what we have become but what we were, what we have been through and what we are. True friends are always there for you no matter what distance or how ugly life gets....  
For me that person had always been Tasha, today is the 7th and is one of the hardest days of my life, she passed away 4 years ago today. It still stings my heart and I miss her so!! We forget all to often how precious life can be and how important those relationships are. Tasha left us with my God son Collin... I love that boy So much and I will make sure he knows how amazing his mother truly was and is.  Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to you Tasha, I really miss you! Nothings reminds me more of you then Ben... Love you





1 comment:

a woman's right to shoes said...

What a beautiful post. It is so true, true friends are always there for you no matter what because they love you for who you are. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...