Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays Spring


DaffodilMiniatureCanaliculatus.jpgAward-winning Miniature Daffodils<br>Order By July 1st and Save 10%
l

My Daffodils are in full BLOOM finally. Have you ever grown the Miniature Varieties of Daffodils? 

They are simply the CUTEST little bulb ever and with so many color choices and shapes. Next year give them a try and plant your bulbs in the fall for adorable pops of color in the early Spring. SO tiny and SO cute!

DaffadillaBlueVase.jpg
 A  Simple vase with Daffodils LOVE it.

My Apricot is also in Full bloom I cant wait for this Spring weather to warm up a bit so I can get out and Garden....ahhhh I can hardly wait. I did get all my trees pruned last week right on time for this Summer harvest.








1 comment:

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

SO pretty. I am super jealous. It must be a lot warmer weather-wise where you are . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...