Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friends

Why is it that when I write something personal it sits in my drafts and never sees the light of day?? Well I think it's cause I'm an over thinker..........in just about everything in life.

When I begin to tap into my real emotions it seems as though I would come across gloomy and I am really a very positive person. I've had a quite a few ruff bumps along the way but who hasn't??!
it's me mario. - thrilld.com
The hardest thing in my life, was losing my two closest friends at different times. When I deeply miss my friends who are now my angels, I simply find a quote or read a poem so I can feel them with me and I smile through my tears. So now you understand why I LOVE quotes :) Friendship is something to cherish, and it took me losing my best friends to truly understand how important friends really are. I know we here it all the time, but never forget to tell your friends how much you love them. They really can be gone all to fast and just don't dwell on the small stuff, when their gone it's the last thing you'll think about.
I AM A GYPSY


I AM A GYPSY

Stop Dreaming. Start Living.

Tumblr
Syd and Tasha I love and miss you girls like crazy!

3 comments:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Oh Kendra, I just love your blog. I see that we both have so many of the same passions. I went to interior design school and absolutely love all your posts because I love seeing new, modern and creative designs. You inspire me to cook more and to love more.
You are amazing!!!

Creations and Inspirations said...

Paige thanks so much the sweet comment!! Your a doll :) How fun that you went to interior design school. I am totally obsessed now if I could only afford my style..... right?! hehe!

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

I just found your blog and am now following...love the style of your blog btw.
I think it is hard to expose those raw emotions openly because they are so personal at the same time. You appeared to be a thoughtful writer so I would not worry too much about how you feel you come off to readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...