Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Early Spring

 




Ranunculus are in full bloom and available everywhere this time of year. They are always my first annual color in spring, outside on my porch right before my crocus open. They are so great for cool weather or cut in a cute simple vase to add some much needed color. My Magnolias are in full bud just waiting for that next warm weather so they can pop open right with the Tulips... I can hardly wait.

It's so amazing what you can do with a simple clear vase and a 
single flower.


4 comments:

Beatriz Fernández said...

unas fotos preciosas!!!!! gracias por el coment!!! un besazo!!!

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi - thanks somuch for visiting my blog = always welcome - I LOVE these photos!
Yes spring is here - bring it on!

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

OMG....I love these! I wonder if I can grow these in my part of the world. I will have to check it out. Fabulous images!

two birds said...

beautiful! i can't wait for the flowers to bloom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...