Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Noah's First Birthday Owl and Mushroom Theme



My little munchkin will be ONE tomorrow! 
Here is some of my inspiration for his first birthday party:


Vintage-Inspired Dessert Pedestal-Retro Owl



10 Teal Owl Cotton Muslin Drawstring Favor Gift Bags 4x6
Green Mushroom Wide
Some ONE up mushrooms for Noah's cute One up birthday Owl Theme 



Oh how I love that little smirk! He is getting so big and full of attitude I just love him! This really has been a year of learning, less sleep and more love than I have ever felt before! I wouldn't change a thing about it, I love noah more than I ever knew possible.

So excited for his first birthday party. Party planning is one of my favorite things to do.
 Stay tuned for more on Noah's party

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...