Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time to get the computer fixed

I haven't been on my computer for quite a while due to the fact last week when we returned from our 10 day vacation I hadn't been online in over 2 weeks and I somehow have a VIRUS...honestly I'm surprised it hadn't happened before, I can't even turn my laptop on... well I guess that's what I get for having a PC I will think MAC next time. 


Oh how I LOVE the OCEAN we had So much spending the New Year in Monterey California we stayed at the Hyatt on the oldest golf course in operation west of the Mississippi, it's one of the five Pebble Beach Golf courses Del Monte GORGEOUS! Then we headed down to Vegas two more unexpected nights. We had a blast Noah did so good on his third road trip he is such a little trooper. Pictures soon to come




Family
Beach
Good food
Great friends
Wine
New Years
Las Vegas

so far this 2011 has been a GREAT one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...