Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Noah's Wooden Shelf Letters Thrifty



Noah and I made his wooden name to hang on a needy shelf in his room.
It cost less then $3 just using stuff I already had. 





*Bought some cheap wooden letters at a craft store




*Painted them with some leftover paint from my house






*Used some scrapbook paper I had to cut a few letters out
*Glued the cut out scrapbook letters to the front of the painted letters 
*Hung with string

So cute!
















When I was taking these pictures I realized I have not even taken pictures of Noah's Nursery or all the fun stuff I did in there. I am going to try and start posting things one at a time from Noah's Room. 

Noah will be ONE in four weeks, so exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...