Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday decor on a budget

I can't believe my little squat is going to be one in 5 weeks!
  
 I have started some fun design on a dime Birthday projects. I love using things I already have to create stuff. I have a whole bunch of cute fabric scraps so I am going to make a Birthday banner, mini banner, table runner and perhaps a few owl Friends to fit the owl and mushroom 1st Birthday theme. 

Better get started

 Fabric scraps
I cut 10 by 10" squares

  
 Doubled stitched
Cut the tall side back down to 10"
And then I sewed the triangles onto a quilt binding I already had.

I love to over do things to me it's exciting 
I love to decorate or create in anyway that I can

finished project photos
soon to come 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...