Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Animal Inspired Interior Design

Decorating with animals does not need to be dark and creepy. There are so many unique ways to include our friends in our interior designs.
This hippo is just fabulous one of my favorite floating bars I have ever seen! He isins Lauren Santo Dominico's chic apartment. 










  These are amazing alternatives they are more like a piece of art where as I find real animals a piece of art in their natural elements alive, not their heads on the wall.  I love the rhino



 









And these two you could make out of recycled material. Faux heads HERE


Darling  faux zebra 
Zebra always reminds me of Kenya... I need to go back someday what an amazing place!  I really enjoy the colors in this space. (Zebra Rug via Knight Moves)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...