I LOVE this recycled Chirstmas Tree!!!
Trying to find a more unique Christmas Tree idea, I stumbled across this unique recycled Christmas Tree. What a fun way to honor the Christmas tree tradition with recycled wood ....and so cute!
I so need to make a recycled tree
it's time to go locate some old barn wood ;)
Now for the ornaments...
I think recycled would be the only way to decorate this tree.
Here is a fun idea:
Bottle Cap Ornaments
Here’s what you need:
- A handful of bottle caps.... you could also try painting them first if you have some extra paint, Lime green or red would be fun.
- Old holiday cards (save them from year to year) or scrapbook paper
- Glue gun
- A small circle for tracing (perhaps use a small essential oil bottle),
- A pencil, and
- String or other decorative ribbon for hanging.
1. Prep your cards or scrapbook paper and cut them into circles that will fit in the bottle caps (this is where the little tracer and pencil are put to good use).
2. Get your bottle caps ready to go. Squirt some hot glue in the middle of the cap and stick the paper cutout inside.
3. Take your string or decorative ribbon and glue it to the back of the cap. Let dry and hang.
Seriously......how often do we through out bottle caps and old Christmas cards? Lets use them instead!
Some other fun ideas...
I think these are all super cute, super easy and really fun ways to reuse this Christmas season, create something a bit magical and give Mother Nature the gift of a lighter footprint on the Earth. The possibilities are endless...